REVOLVE X-Air MIPS® Jockey Helmet
This helmet was 5*rated and named the best of the best in the prestigious Virginia Tech 2022 Helmet Test. It offers MIPS brain injury prevention technology, an innovative, lightweight design and top-rated safety standards. Coupled with our X-Air ventilation system and removable crown comfort padding with mesh panels to keep you cool and comfortable. Adjustable rear lacing ensures the perfect, secure fit and the four-point harness keeps you secure.
Wondering what MIPS® stands for? It means Multi-directional Impact Protection System, and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head, providing greater protection in the event of an accident. MIPS® helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact, absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: eventing, trail hunting, racing, point-to-point, cross-country, hunter trials, show jumping, endurance, lessons, hacking, schooling.
- A low-profile jockey skull helmet with a central ventilation strip and a durable sanded and painted acrylic finish.
- Tough, lightweight injection-moulded ABS shell.
- The X-Air ventilation system.
- Removable crown comfort padding in a polyester/nylon material with mesh inset panels.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- The MIPS® enhanced impact protection system.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black or Silver.
6¼ – 6¾* (51 – 55cm)
6⅞ – 7¾ (56 – 63cm)
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011