CPX 3000 Peaked Helmet – Navy
This slim profile velvet-covered helmet has everything you need to turn heads in the ring or ensure a nod to the classic style on the hunting field. The Champion CPX Supreme Peaked Helmet combines high quality velvet with a soft and supple nude leather hardness and a breathable polyester satin crown comfort liner. We love the coordinating velvet hat button and satin ribbon which are the perfect finishing touches. It’s not just a stylish choice too, it also meets the current PAS and VG1 safety standards and has a shock-absorbing peak to help keep you safe when you’re strutting your stuff in the saddle.
Perfect for: ridden showing, in-hand showing, trail hunting, flatwork, jumping, dressage.
- A slim profile peaked helmet covered in high quality velvet with a coordinating hat button and ribbon.
- Tough, lightweight injection-moulded ABS shell.
- Crown comfort padding in polyester satin finish with EPS lining in a hi-tech moisture wicking material.
- Four-point padded harness in super soft nude leather with rear lacing for adjustability.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Shock absorbing peak.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011 and VG1 01.040 2014-12 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black or Navy
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- British Kitemarked to PAS 015 2011