REVOLVE Radiance Vent-Air MIPS® Peaked Helmet – Black/Multi
The REVOLVE Radiance Vent-Air MIPS® Peaked Helmet will take you from hacking and training to competitions in style, safety, and comfort. This low-profile helmet boasts a ventilated airflow system to keep you cool even when the heat is on, and there’s a removable breathable Hi-Tech microfibre liner for crown comfort. The synthetic leather finish with a bold sparkle centre panel is sure to turn heads when you’re competing or training.
Wondering what MIPS® stands for? It means Multi-directional Impact Protection System, and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head, providing greater protection in the event of an accident. MIPS® helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact, absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: flatwork, dressage, showjumping, gridwork, hacking, and driving.
- A low-profile peaked helmet with an eye-catching sparkle centre panel and black vent.
- Contoured peak.
- Tough, lightweight fibreglass shell.
- The Vent-Air ventilation system.
- A removable breathable crown liner in high-tech breathable microfibre polyester/nylon fabric with mesh panel inserts. Replacement liners available.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing and brushed nylon lining.
- Quick-release buckle.
- The MIPS® enhanced impact protection system.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black, Black/Multi and Navy.
6¼ – 6¾* (51 – 55cm)
6⅞ – 7¾ (56 – 63cm)
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011