REVOLVE X-Air Nova Mips® Jockey Helmet
A jockey skull with X-Air ventilation, top rated safety credentials, enhanced brain injury protection and some sparkle to brighten your day! The X-Air Nova Jockey Helmet is the perfect skullcap for riders who want their safety kit to have head turning style and the safety features to keep their head protected. The tough yet lightweight fibreglass shell has a sanded glitter and lacquered finish that’s available in five different colours and features our cooling X-Air ventilation system and the Mips® brain protection technology. The removable liner ensures you can get your helmet clean and dry between rides while the top rated safety standards mean you can ride knowing your head is protected.
Wondering what Mips® stands for? It means Multi-directional Impact Protection System, and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head, providing greater protection in the event of an accident. Mips helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact, absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: eventing, trail hunting, racing, point-to-point, cross-country, hunter trials, show jumping, endurance, lessons, hacking, schooling.
- A medium-profile jockey skull helmet.
- Featuring a sanded and lacquered finish with glitter!
- Removable and breathable helmet liner for hygiene and comfort.
- The X-Air ventilation system to keep you cool.
- The Mips® enhanced impact protection system.
- Four point perforated leather harness with rear lacing
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Colours available: black, silver, rose gold, teal and blue
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011