REVOLVE Vent-Air MIPS® Sport Jockey Helmet – Teal
Love our REVOLVE Vent-Air MIPS® Jockey Helmet but also love standing out from the crowd with bold colours? The Champion REVOLVE Vent-Air MIPS® Sport Jockey Helmet will be right up your street. Not only does it boast triple international rated safety standards and the MIPS® brain injury prevention technology, and the same ventilation and comfort features, it’s also available in a wide range of stunning colours. Perfect for those who love their helmet to have substance, safety, style and fun!
Wondering what MIPS® stands for? It means Multi-directional Impact Protection System, and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head, providing greater protection in the event of an accident. MIPS® helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact, absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: eventing, trail hunting, racing, point-to-point, cross-country, hunter trials, show jumping, endurance, lessons, hacking, schooling.
- A low-profile jockey skull helmet with a central ventilation strip and a durable sanded and painted acrylic finish.
- Tough, lightweight fibreglass shell.
- The Vent-Air ventilation system.
- Removable crown comfort padding in breathable microfibre material.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing and brushed nylon lining.
- Quick-release buckle.
- The MIPS® enhanced impact protection system.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Cobalt, Purple, Rose Gold, Teal
6¼ – 6¾* (51 – 55cm)
6⅞ – 7¾ (56 – 63cm)
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011