Pro Ultimate Helmet
Our only jockey skull with Kevlar composite shell, the Champion Pro Ultimate Helmet is the perfect choice for those looking for a tough yet lightweight riding helmet with style. With top ventilation, a removable crown liner in breathable high-tech fibre and a soft synthetic suede harness, this helmet is rated to the most up-to-date PAS, VG1 and Snell safety ratings.
Perfect for: eventing, trail hunting, racing, point-to-point, cross-country, hunter trials, show jumping, endurance, lessons, hacking, schooling.
- A ventilated jockey skull helmet with a sanded and painted finish.
- Tough, lightweight fibreglass and Kevlar composite shell.
- Removable crown comfort padding with a heat formed panel in breathable high-tech microfibre material. Replacement liners available.
- Four-point soft leather and webbing harness with a padded nape for comfort and rear lacing for adjustability.
- Tubular webbing non-slip steel buckle system with a moulded chin strap cover.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, Snell E2016 and VG1 01.040 2014-12 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black or Silver
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- Snell E2016
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011