REVOLVE X-Air MIPS® Peaked Helmet – Navy
The Champion REVOLVE X-Air MIPS® Peaked Helmet has everything you need in a riding helmet for safety, comfort and head-turning style. A synthetic suede outer with silver vent and the lightweight, low profile lend this helmet sleek good looks. The X-Air ventilation system ensures your head can breathe and the shell meets three of the highest international safety standards.
Wondering what MIPS® stands for? It means Multi-directional Impact Protection System, and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head, providing greater protection in the event of an accident. MIPS® helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact, absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: flatwork, dressage, showjumping, gridwork, endurance hacking, driving.
- A low-profile peaked helmet with a durable synthetic suede finish and silver vent.
- Tough, lightweight injection-moulded ABS shell.
- The X-Air ventilation system.
- A removable breathable crown liner in high-tech breathable microfibre polyester/nylon fabric with mesh panel inserts. Replacement liners available.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing and brushed nylon lining.
- Quick-release buckle.
- The MIPS® enhanced impact protection system.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black or Navy
6¼ – 7¾* (51 – 63cm)
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011