REVOLVE Vent-Air MIPS® Peaked Helmet – Navy
The Champion REVOLVE Vent-Air MIPS Peaked Helmet effortlessly combines sleek and elegant style with optimum comfort whilst meeting the highest safety standards in multiple countries. A low-profile helmet formed from lightweight fibreglass with our Vent-Air system and a removable, breathable crown liner means you’ll stay comfortable even when the pressure is on. Externally, the stylish synthetic leather is accented with pearlised patent piping and contrasting silver vent, certain to turn heads.
Wondering what MIPS® stands for? It means Multi-directional Impact Protection System, and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head, providing greater protection in the event of an accident. MIPS® helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact, absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: flatwork, dressage, showjumping, gridwork, hacking, driving.
- A low-profile peaked helmet with a smart synthetic leather finish with pearlised patent piping detail and a contrasting silver vent.
- Tough, lightweight fibreglass shell.
- The Vent-Air ventilation system.
- A removable breathable crown liner in high-tech breathable microfibre polyester/nylon fabric with mesh panel inserts. Replacement liners available.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing and brushed nylon lining.
- Quick-release buckle.
- The MIPS® enhanced impact protection system.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black or Navy.
6¼ – 6¾* (51 – 55cm)
6⅞ – 7¾ (56 – 63cm)
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011