Vent-Air Peaked Helmet – Black
The Champion Vent-Air Peaked Helmet is a classically stylish choice for those looking for a new helmet for show jumping, dressage, lessons, clinics and everyday riding. The lightweight, low-profile injection-moulded shell is finished with black or navy synthetic suede with a gleaming silver vent. The Vent-Air system will allow airflow through the helmet, and the removable crown liner is breathable for when you do work up a sweat. Most importantly, this helmet meets the three key international safety standards for riding helmets to keep you safer in the saddle.
Perfect for: flatwork, dressage, showjumping, gridwork, endurance, hacking, driving.
- A low-profile peaked helmet in synthetic suede with contrasting silver vent.
- Tough, lightweight injection-moulded ABS shell.
- The Vent-Air ventilation system.
- A removable breathable crown liner in high-tech breathable microfibre polyester/nylon fabric. Replacement liners available.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing and brushed nylon lining.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black or Navy.
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011