Vent-Air Hunter Noir Helmet
We love the sleek good looks of the Champion Vent-Air Hunter Noir peaked helmet which benefits from our Vent-Air airflow system and breathable microfibre crown padding. It’s finished in black synthetic suede with elegant stitching detail, a matt black vent and coordinated Champion branding. It also meets the top three international helmet safety standards to help keep you safe in the event of a fall or accident. Wear black and lead a colourful life…
Perfect for: flatwork, dressage, showjumping, gridwork, endurance, hacking, driving.
- A low-profile peaked helmet with a durable synthetic leather finish with top stitch detail and a matt black vent with coordinated branding.
- Tough, lightweight fibreglass shell.
- Vent-Air ventilation system.
- Crown comfort padding made from high-tech breathable microfibre fabric.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing and brushed nylon lining.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black.
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011