REVOLVE Vent-Air MIPS® Jockey Helmet
If you’re on the hunt for a high-tech riding skull with the latest innovative safety features, the Champion REVOLVE Vent-Air MIPS® Jockey Skull has it all. As well as meeting three of the top international safety standards and boasting the high-tech MIPS® system, this helmet has lots of features to keep you riding in comfort even when the heat is on, all packed into a low-profile shell. As well as our Vent-Air airflow system there’s also a removable padded crown liner in a wicking, breathable material.
Wondering what MIPS® stands for? It means Multi-directional Impact Protection System, and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head, providing greater protection in the event of an accident. MIPS® helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact, absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: eventing, trail hunting, racing, point-to-point, cross-country, hunter trials, show jumping, endurance, lessons, hacking, schooling.
- A low-profile jockey skull helmet with a central ventilation strip and a durable sanded and painted acrylic finish.
- Tough, lightweight fibreglass shell.
- The Vent-Air ventilation system.
- Removable crown comfort padding in breathable microfibre material.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing and brushed nylon lining.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- The MIPS® enhanced impact protection system.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black or Silver.
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011