Vent-Air Evolution Pearl Helmet – Navy
If you’re looking for a helmet that has the style to turn heads and meets the three international safety standards, the Champion Vent-Air Evolution Pearl will tick all your boxes. It’s a stylish low profile peaked helmet crafted from lightweight fibreglass, and you’ll stay cool and collected thanks to a removable crown liner in breathable material and the Vent-Air airflow system.
Perfect for: flatwork, dressage, showjumping, gridwork, endurance, hacking, driving.
- A low-profile peaked helmet with a smart synthetic leather finish with pearlised patent piping detail and a contrasting silver vent.
- Tough, lightweight fibreglass shell.
- The Vent-Air ventilation system.
- A removable breathable crown liner in high-tech breathable microfibre polyester/nylon fabric. Replacement liners available.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing and brushed nylon lining.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black or Navy
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011