Air-Tech Deluxe Helmet – Oyster Metallic
The Champion Air-Tech Deluxe helmet has everything you need for head-turning style and top-notch head protection. It’s a low-profile peaked style with three mesh ventilation panels and a removable, breathable crown liner for comfort. It conforms to the three key international safety standards for peace of mind when you’re flying around a course of jumps or enjoying a good canter across the countryside.
Perfect for: flatwork, dressage, showjumping, gridwork, endurance, hacking, driving.
- A low-profile peaked helmet with mesh ventilation, available in a metallic or silk paint finish.
- Tough, lightweight injection-moulded ABS shell.
- Dial fit system for adjustability.
- Triple mesh ventilation system.
- A removable breathable crown liner in a high-tech breathable and wicking polyester/nylon fabric. Replacement liners available.
- Four-point adjustable synthetic leather and webbing harness.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black Metallic, Black Silk, Cobalt Metallic, Navy Metallic, Oyster Metallic, Ruby Metallic and Rose Gold Metallic.
Small: 6⅜ – 6⅝* (52 – 54cm)
Medium: 6¾ – 7 (55 – 57cm)
Large: 7⅛ – 7½ (58 – 61cm)
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011