REVOLVE Junior X-Air MIPS Jockey Helmet
This helmet is the perfect choice for junior riders who want it all from their helmet – the highest international safety ratings, the high-tech MIPS® enhanced protection technology and our X-Air ventilation system. Available in four colours and with removable crown comfort padding with breathable mesh insert panels, this top-of-the range helmet keeps you cool, calm and protected in the saddle.
Wondering what MIPS® stands for? It means Multi-directional Impact Protection System, and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head, providing greater protection in the event of an accident. MIPS® helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact, absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: eventing, trail hunting, cross-country, hunter trials, pony racing, show jumping, mounted games, endurance, lessons, hacking, schooling.
- A low-profile jockey skull helmet with a central ventilation strip and a durable sanded and painted acrylic finish.
- Lightweight injection-moulded ABS shell.
- The X-Air ventilation system.
- Removable crown comfort padding in a polyester/nylon material with breathable mesh inset panels.
- Four-point padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing.
- Quick-release buckle.
- The MIPS® enhanced impact protection system.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: black, cobalt, rose gold or silver.
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011