Junior X-Air Plus Helmet – PAS 015: 2011; VG1.
By popular demand we are pleased to launch the new Junior X-Air Plus. The UK made X-Air Plus is built on a lightweight moulded ABS shell, and incorporates a ventilation system to help keep the head cool. A 4 point padded nubuck harness offers supreme comfort and security to the young rider.
- Lightweight injection moulded ABS shell
- Highly ventilated airflow system
- Durable synthetic suede finish
- Crown comfort padding with heatformed poly/nylon with breathable mesh panel inserts and fun cartoon characters
- Four point heatformed synthetic suede harness and lining with rear lacing adjustment
- Quick release buckle
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside hat on crown liner, or under padding on EPS
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS 015 2011