Junior Air-Tech Riding Helmet – Metallic Black
For head turning style in the ring and even on everyday hacks, the Champion Junior Air-Tech Riding Helmet is the perfect example of safety combined with sleek design. This low-profile helmet can be finished in black silk paint or a range of stunning metallic colours and has a triple mesh ventilation system and removable breathable crown liner. It meets several key international safety standards and has a dial fit system for unrivalled adjustability.
Perfect for: show jumping, endurance, lessons, hacking, schooling.
- A low-profile peaked helmet with mesh venting in a metallic or silk paint finish.
- Tough, lightweight injection-moulded ABS shell.
- Dial fit system for adjustability.
- Triple mesh ventilation system.
- A removable breathable crown liner in a high-tech breathable and wicking polyester/nylon fabric. Replacement liners available.
- Four-point adjustable synthetic leather and webbing harness.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Conforms to British PAS 015 2011 and VG1 01.040 2014-12 safety standards.
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
- Colours available: Black Metallic, Black Silk, Cobalt Metallic, Navy Metallic and Rose Gold Metallic.
Small: 6⅜ – 6⅝* (52cm – 54cm)
Medium: 6¾ – 7 (55cm – 57cm)
Large: 7⅛ – 7½ (58cm – 61cm)
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- British Kitemarked to PAS 015 2011